Now obviously this can change between now and then but I'm totally digging it.
Sat. 8/31 RiceI love this! Let me count the reasons:
Sat. 9/07 SHSU
Sat. 9/14 Alabama
Sat. 9/21 SMU
Sat. 9/28 at Arkansas
Sat. 10/05 OPENSat. 10/12 at Ole Miss
Sat. 10/19 Auburn
Sat. 10/26 Vanderbilt
Sat. 11/02 OPEN
Sat. 11/09 New Mexico
Sat. 11/23 at LSU
Sat. 11/30 at Mizzou
- 8 home games....4 road games
- 'Bama at Kyle Field
- No South Carolina - so the permanent rival thing doesn't kick in yet
- Our East road game is Mizzou - that is great because one of my big problems is that I don't want to have to pick between a West Division away game that I really want to go to and an East Division road trip that I only get a once/decade opportunity for. I can't miss one of those opportunities or I have to wait until my 4 year old son is in college to get another chance. At Mizzou? Doesn't even register a blip on the radar.
- LSU in Tiger Stadium on the Saturday after Thanksgiving - I have already asked for and received the green light on this one from the Mrs.
- A return to Oxford for a second consecutive season! I picked road
tripping to Auburn over going Ole Miss this year and I am being rewarded. I haven't brought it up yet with the Mrs. - I'm going to slow play this one.
- Arkansas - only we'll get a chance to go to Fayettville for years (the series goes back to Jerry's World after 2013 and the original contract was extended)
I LOVE THE SEC!
Now Bring on LSU!