Thurs. Aug. 28 - at South CarolinaOur 2014 road trip will be 'Bama
Sat. Sept. 6 - tbd
Sat. Sept. 13 - tbd
Sat. Sept. 20 - at SMU
Sat. Sept. 27 - vs. Arkansas (Dallas)
Sat. Oct. 4 - at Mississippi State
Sat. Oct. 11 - OLE MISS
Sat. Oct. 18 - at Alabama
Sat. Oct. 25 - tbd
Sat. Nov. 1 - LA-MONROE
Sat. Nov. 8 - at Auburn
Sat. Nov. 15 - MISSOURI
Sat. Nov. 22 - tbd
Thurs. Nov. 27 - LSU
- South Carolina on Thursday night to open the entire football
season....and is also the first game shown on the new SEC Network. Clay
Travis wrote an outstanding article about the importance of
this....basically, Slive is just brilliant.
- Arkansas at Jerry's World on September 22nd....the week after we are scheduled to play at SMU? I'd be mildly surprised if that SMU game didn't get shuffled somehow. For me, it works out fine because I have family in Dallas - but I don't know if they like me enough to put me up for back-to-back weekends.
- Really wish we could have squeezed a bye or the La-Monroe game in just before Bama
- Our Bama game falls on the 3rd Saturday in October. I'm pretty surprised about that. Easily the toughest ticket for away games....the rest of the road conference schedule isn't very sexy so I think most will make an attempt at Tuscaloosa.
- For the love of God! No more Mizzou. Please. This will be the 5th
consecutive year we've played Missouri (the 4th time they've traveled to
Kyle Field in that span). It is a shame that we continue to get stuck
with our old conference mates when there are so many other teams from
the east that we would be dying to play.
- Coming off a bye.....LSU at Kyle Field on Thanksgiving night. R-O-C-K-I-N-G.
- There are still two slots remaining to fill - most likely Sept 6 & 13th